Friday, May 14, 2010

Lets Play Catch Up

The last time I blogged, I was half way through my pregnancy. Keeping everyone up to date with doctor appointments, baby kicks, newest cravings. And then I got swollen and tired and I abandoned my blog. Now I have my beautiful baby girl, and I'm BACK!

So what have you missed? Well.....

Our baby girl, Julia Madison, was born on August 16, 2009. She was 6 lbs. 15 oz. I was induced four days before my due date (doctors orders) and flew through labor in less than 6 hours with a non-working epidural. Ouchies!
The first night home, Tim (my hubby) and I got about 8 hours of sleep! It was a little broken up, but sleep is sleep! Needless to say, our baby is an excellent sleeper :)

Now, she is an amazing almost 9 month old trying to figure out her world...and keeping her mama on her toes. She's crawling, and getting into EVERYTHING. Let the baby proofing begin (we've already started a little).

I hope to entertain you all with her crazy antics, vent out my crazies (because I'm sure many of you can relate), and ask for the occasional advice.

Enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment