Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sometimes a mama needs her mom

I am so sad my mom leaves tomorrow morning.  Having her here has been the best!

Last night Tim and I got to go on a DATE NIGHT!  What the heck is that??  Honestly, I almost forgot what two people were even supposed to do on a date night.  Yes, it has been that long.  We went to a restaurant in New Hope called The Landing.  It was an outdoor patio right on the Delaware River. Nice breeze, wonderful food, good smells, happy people enjoying their evening all around us.  And even cute little ducks that came up to greet people as they ate (well, I thought they were cute.  I'm sure some people thought it wasn't so cute).  We walked around afterward, held hands, lots of "This is so nice!".  And it would not have been possible without my mom!!  She put the baby to bed with no problems.  I hear Julia was cranky, but at least she went to bed okay.

I think Julia has loved it as well.  Check out this hilarious video of Julia and my mom!




My mom comes back in 5 weeks for my birthday weekend.  But that seems like forever from now.  It will go by quickly.  I miss having my mom close by.  We have had a great weekend, I don't want it to end!  I think I may tie her up in the basement and not let her leave.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment