Thursday, June 3, 2010

Girls Night Out

Last night I went out for a Mom's Night Out as part of the mommy group I joined here in Doylestown.

Can I just say how much I LOVE Sex And The City!!  I know it's had mixed reviews, but it is definitely the best girls night out movie.  I think the people who say it's not good just don't get the whole SATC thing. It was so nice to get out of the house, not worry about the baby, and do something that I thought was fun.  Very much needed.

And for those who have seen it already, the part where Charlotte and Miranda are having drinks and talk about being mothers.  I totally felt like Charlotte.  These last two days with Julia crying all. day. long. have been making me nutty.  And I admit, tearful at times.  Charlotte got it spot on, I was almost in tears listening to her because I felt just like her in that moment.  And don't even get me started on the clothes..and the shoes.  Oh the SHOOOOEEESSSSS.  I was in designer HEAVEN!  I would do anything to have Carrie's closet.  One can dream...

I need a girls night out more often.  I didn't realize how much I really do need a night out for myself every now and then.  Especially after spending all day with a teething, screaming, cranky, crying, completely unhappy (but beautiful and adorable and wonderful) baby girl.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment