Monday, June 14, 2010

MIA, whoops

Sorry I haven't updated in a week.  I had family over and they just left this morning.  Been busy!
My sister and her fiancé came this weekend for a visit.  It was so nice having them here.  And we did plenty of stuff: Reading Terminal Market (tons of yummy food!!), Independence Hall in Philly, King of Prussia Mall.  We kept busy!  Hopefully they had fun :)

Nothing exciting has been going on other that having family here.  I'm having a bad case of writers block.  This SUCKS!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Can you believe it's already mid-June??!!

Also, it seems like the poll isn't working correctly, at least on my end.  In case you can't see it either, the question is: On average, how many naps does your baby get in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment